Friday, April 23, 2010

Boredom

Well this all started on a whim. Reading other peoples blogs I decided I to should have one. I have opinions just like everybody else. There are many things that I want to blog about such as Mad Men, True blood and that funny guy that shows up everywhere Zach Galifianakis. LOVE to use coupons and read movie reviews. Oh Ya this obsession with Sweden started about three years ago. I don't really know why I just became obsessed with it. Trying to learn the language. I wish Swedish was a option in high school instead of spanish. I think that it is such a beautiful language.
Funny thing happened the other day. I was browsing at a thrift store when I came across a tote bag from Sweden. Pure Awesomeness!!!!!!
Absoltely love bargain deals at stores or when you get things for free. WHY PAY FULL PRICE
I wish more people would use recycle bags instead of the plastic.
I like to read books before I see the movie, that way you have your own image of how things happen before a famous actor is placed in the scene.
I don't really care if anyone evens read this. I'm just happy to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment